Structural bodywork can help support people facing change in their lives, especially as you get older. Tasks which were once easy are no longer, inexplicable joint or muscular pain which comes and goes, and general postural imbalance and stiffness can benefit from structural bodywork. Structural bodywork can help you feel at home in your own body, helping with emotional and physical life changes. Problems addressed include:
- Improving flexibility and range of motion
- Releasing chronic muscle tension due to physical and emotional trauma
- Neck, shoulder and back pain, due to improper positioning of head, shoulder girdle and rib cage
- Numbness in the arms, hands and fingers. Conditions such as nerve entrapment, carpal tunnel syndrome can be helped
- Recurring back and sacrum pain, which can be due to tilts and rotations in the vertebrae
- Chronic tightness which can be due to long and short tissues holding a pattern
- Foot, knee and hip pain, thereby reducing the need for orthotics
- Breathing issues by reducing the mechanical shortness and realigning structures for an easier and efficient breath
- Scoliosis of the spine.
For athletes and active lifestyles, structural bodywork can help with reducing scar tissue, rehabilitate injuries, increase range of motion to improve performance and reduce the incidence of injury.
To book an appointment, find out more information, or ask any questions you might have, you can always give us a call on 01603 660792 and speak to one of our friendly reception team. Otherwise, you can click to book online.
Have questions still?
If you've still got questions on our massage you might find the answers in our Massage FAQs or give us a call on 01603 660792 and we'll be happy to answer them for you.