Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is an old tried and tested holistic treatment.Using acupressure massage to the upper back/arms, neck, head and face. Based at our Norwich clinic treatment time is 35-40 mins, seated on a chair and can be done with or without a t-shirt on.
What can an Indian Head Massage Help With?
- Stimulates hair follicles to promote growth.
- Migraines and headaches.
- Sore and stiff necks.
- Promotes better circulation to all upper body, neck, head and face.
How does it work?
- Works by helping to prevent migraine and headache.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage thus clearing bad toxins from the body.
- Promotes better sleep pattern if done on a regular basis.
- Helps keep you more relaxed and less stressed.
- Please go home relax, drink plenty of water and avoid Nicotine, Caffeine and Alcohol.
To book an appointment, find out more information, or ask any questions you might have, you can always give us a call at our Norwich clinic on 01603 660792 and speak to one of our friendly reception team. Otherwise, you can click to book online.
Have questions still?
If you've still got questions on our massage you might find the answers in our Massage FAQs or give us a call at our Norwich clinic on 01603 660792 and we'll be happy to answer them for you.