When you are experiencing pain, feeling anxious, stressed and unsure and needing a safe and nurturing space to let go, a Massage Training Institute (MTI) holistic massage practitioner is a good place to start. Trained to high standards you can be sure that you are putting yourself in good hands. A holistic practitioner can help with:
- Providing a therapy that focuses not just on your physical symptoms but also your mind and spiritual needs. Holistic practitioners see the whole person, not just the ailment
- Understanding that your requirements are unique. As a client centred therapy your practitioner will ask you how you are on the day and ask what is going to help you the most at that point in time. Then convert those needs into a treatment
- By using deep tissue massage, which is effective in releasing long-held tensions and helping with postural misalignment. For instance, helping with chronic neck or shoulder pain from long term use of computers and other devices
- May be used alongside talking therapies such as counselling, thereby easing emotional and psychological stress
- Provide support for long term chronic pain and illness
- Providing aftercare, whether that be lifestyle changes or exercises for you to practise between sessions to help you augment your treatment
- Building an ongoing therapeutic relationship that can support you through life for years to come, thereby maximising your health, work and wellbeing.
To book an appointment, find out more information, or ask any questions you might have, you can always give us a call at our Norwich clinic on 01603 660792 and speak to one of our friendly reception team. Otherwise, you can click to book online.
Have questions still?
If you've still got questions on our massage you might find the answers in our Massage FAQs or give us a call at our Norwich clinic on 01603 660792 and we'll be happy to answer them for you.