Aromatherapy oils are either absorbed through the skin or inhaled. Your practitioner will help you find a blend which you like and will meet your specific needs. The benefits of Aromatherapy Massage can include:
- Aiding the healing of muscle, joint and nerve inflammation. Helping to tone muscle and restore connective tissue health e.g. ligaments. Lemon grass can be particularly beneficial
- Helping with neuromuscular and neuralgia conditions such as sciatica. Oils such as chamomile and eucalyptus can help reduce pain and inflammation
- Helping with mood and psychological distress, different oils can be used to lift or relax as needed. Rose and rose geranium are good examples
- Helping with poor sleep patterns. Lavender is particularly useful.
- Working with the elderly, for example reducing joint stiffness and pain. Wintergreen oil can be particularly beneficial for these areas
- Where there is no single problem to be resolved, treatments can be used to provide either an uplifting, energising, relaxing or decongesting therapeutic session. Essential oils can be blended to meet your particular requirements.
To book an appointment, find out more information, or ask any questions you might have, you can always give us a call at our Norwich clinic on 01603 660792 and speak to one of our friendly reception team. Otherwise, you can click to book online.
Have questions still?
If you've still got questions on our massage you might find the answers in our Massage FAQs or give us a call at our Norwich clinic on 01603 660792 and we'll be happy to answer them for you.